March 27, 2012

Semiconductor Physics at the Microscopic Level

I take my instruments of miniscule arrangment, and take a biomimetic approach of the many nanomaterials below.

Fabricating nanostructures, amazing lithography using my atomic force microscope, no ultraviolet MBE to show.

Creation of thin films, a dual polarisation interferometry approach to the spinotronics at hand.

Solaroid battery installed, at an atomic level. While the nanocellulose makes a biomineralization demand.

I throw down my colloids and nanorods in synthetic disgust,

it was stochastically impossible when the nanomotor was bust.

I went to the library for help, but nothing on pharmaceuticals or quantum effects in nanomedia.

It wasn't going to work, I knew it. You can't build nanoweapons, by reading from wikipedia.

2 comments:

  1. haha. do you know what most of those words mean? You have to use a hyphen when its two separate words, exe: nano-weapon. "a dual polarisation interferometry approach." how do you have dual polarisation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent poem indeed!

    ReplyDelete