December 26, 2011

Anger

I know, I know, you're mad at me for not posting something about Christmas, and I still won't, that's because I'm Jewish. Now this may cause more anger among you, but yes I don't celebrate Christmas, and I don't believe in Santa Claus. So, go ahead and release your anger, but do it in a therapy session please.
Okay now I feel bad, and it isn't because of indigestion or food poisoning, it's because I lied too you. Now don't think I am related to Satan or something, because I'm not, but lying is good for you. Yes, in small amounts that is, I'm not saying it's okay to fib all the time, but its only bad if you get addicted to it. Just like marijuana. I will make this analogy for you: Lying is like a douse of Mentsuyu on your fish. It may taste good, and give you good nutrients, but eating too much of it on you Japanese cuisine, can cause an unhealthy liver and may lead to chronic dyslexia, because it contains alcohol. I strongly suggest to stop using Japanese sauces.
erm.

Well, back to Christmas,
I got some cool, stuff. Not telling you what, you'll probably figure it out soon enough. (hint: its not Mentsuyu)
but it's a little longer than a yard, and it cost a ton of money, and you have to be really talented to use it.

So hope you had a Merry Christmas, and i'll post again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment