May 5, 2011

Tiring Day

I've had a stressful and tiring day, so let me fill your drink to the brink, and I'll tell you truthfully (I'm not lying) all about it...

First I woke up, played about 45 minutes of musical stuff on my guitar and piano and then I went to school singing Pop music. Weee eeee eeeeI typed some answers, and then wrote a couple with a pen. Not a pencil. Then almost immediately, it was second period. I then drew the Circle of Fifths customarily with a pen. Not a pencil. I drew D flat kind of badly but oh well.
Then it suddenly was third period. I painted a Godzilla, made of Papier-mâché. No kidding.
And it quickly changed to fourth period, where I was hungry, and finished a Joseph Smith movie.
And without warning it was fifth period, where I saw about 12 rockets explode again, even though we saw it the day before. But he gave up on his project even though the thirteenth one worked. You have no idea what I'm talking about.


And then I had a blueberry and blackberry parfait, but I stashed my spoons and so I had to eat the fruity yogurt using my Frito corn chips.

Then I was outside with a bent metal bar, and I tried to jump rope with it. But it wasn't a rope, and my ankles got grazed. Both of them. I then napped passively at a 30 degree angle with the warm beady sunshine burning my face.

I then ended up in Science where I did a pre-test. Tick-tock Tick-tock Tick-tock RING
And finally 7th period English, where I chatted online with someone sitting right next to me. Even though yesterday I sent her a mustached shark.
Then I took a detour to the buses, and never arrived and ended up watching myself (fat) sing lullabies while surrounded by animals. My sound quality wasn't too good, and the bird that loved me got ran over by a tree.

While waiting to get home, I was separated symmetrically while on a bench and I sang Lion songs with a kangaroo and a monkey. I then got really excited by a flashing blue arrow. It was hypnotizing, but I got chewed out by a janitor.
I then got a ride home from my gangster friends, and I had to sit next to another gangster. I tried to tell him about some rusty pipes sticking out of the ground, but he wouldn't listen.

I got home, listened to some classical music, while viewing last month on the Internet Explorer. And then I ate some biscuits and showed my little brother some car sing-alongs while the rest of my family celebrated the Cinco De Mayo at an elementary school.
Then I went to my backyard and lost my energy on a trampoline. Came inside and then went back out, to chop some weeds.

That's it. And it was all true. Gasp.

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. I really do like being a monkey we should do that shape shifting stuff again sometime. Of coarse that's all true you couldn't say a lie.

    ReplyDelete